January 3, 2011

An Elder of FEW Words!

1-3-2011

Ok so I have been waiting all weekend for an email from Jed.  It consisted of 2 sentences. 
"Here are a few pictures of me and my companions.  I will send more next time".
UHG!  Well at least I know he is alive....right?  And the bonus is he sent a few pictures!

Elder Aldous with his first companion in the field- Elder Christensen from Richfield UT

Jed's first home. So it looks a little Hillbillyish!

Love the tshirt!  And love the belly...at least I know he isn't starving!

Elder Maughan- the companion waiting for his visa so he can go to Brazil  



Well I guess I will wait to see if Jed writes a letter this week.  Should know by Thursday.  If not a phone call may have to be made to his Mission Mom.  Yes that is a threat! 

No comments:

Post a Comment