So how is my boy doing? So the big storms came roaring through North Carolina. Did you see any tornadoes or crazy stuff. I have to admit I was just a little bit nervous of the thought of you caught in a big storm but I know you are being watched over and are safe. But I am still interested in a good story.
I talked with Dr. Lilinquest about your adderall prescription and he is just going to send me the prescriptions and I will mail them to you. So no worries there alrighty. You just keep focused on the teaching. haha.
So I am assuming you received the note from your Dad...he was really mad! You need to be better at answering our questions or we are going to have to call the mission President and talk with him. You should have enough money if you budget it out for $35 a week. You may have to start packing a peanut butter sandwich instead of eating out. Is that a possibility? It is really unhealthy for your body to be eating out 2 times a day buddy. Please don't do that. You will get so big that you will get sick. Being overweight is not a good thing and it is just too hard to lose the weight so you need to not eat too much.
So when we ask you questions PLEASE answer them! Your Dad is talking about turning off your debit card. Then you can't use it at all. It should only be used for emergency purposes. You need to learn this.
Ok so enough of that. Life around here is the same as usual. We are working and schooling it. Ashley is staying busy working 2 jobs and trying to keep up with school work. Jake is doing well in school and playing alot of Halo against Dad. When the weather is nice he plays basketball but it just seems to keep raining and raining here. YUCK! My job is the same as always...long hours and kind of boring. Dad stays busy at work and is looking forward to the turkey hunt. Him and Jake have been trying to get out to Tooele but the weather is still too rainy.
Grandpa and Grandma Wallis are back in town. Austin got married yesterday in the Idaho Falls Temple. It was a really nice ceremony and he looked really happy. His wife is a cute girl and they look happy. Christian has taken over your place of rough housing with the little cousins. Josh misses you! You are such a great example to Christian and the rest of the cousins- Thank you! Maybe try to send something to Christian, Hogan and Katelyn when you can.
I am sending you out an easter basket tomorrow!!! Yiiiippppppeeeeeee! Hope you like it. I have also put in another short sleeve white shirt. Let me know how you like it and I can send you another one. I think Jake and Ashley are jealous of your easter basket! hee hee
Thanks for sending us emails and little written notes. It really does brighten my day to get something from you later in the week. Sorry I missed writing you a letter last week. I will put one in your basket!!! Enjoy the treats and have fun with the things I put in there!!!
Well I Love you and am so proud of you! I think and pray for you always. You are the best son I could ask for! Take care of yourself and the Lord will continue to bless you and guide you to the people you are supposed to teach and baptize.
Write soon and let us know everything about whats been happening!
Love, Mom
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Trying to get Jed to respond to our questions has been a bit of a problem. It is actually quite comical. I laugh more than his Dad does as you can get from the letter. Only a month until we get to talk with him on Mother's Day!!!! So here is Jed's very short response to me.
April 18, 2011
Hey ya'll
Nope, no tornado's, but huge storms though, there were a few tornado warnings, but none touched the ground.. yes, i'm safe.
thank you mom for the addrerall thing.. thank you thank you!!!!
Please don't turn off my debit card, I only have $46 dollars left on my mission card, I'm using it to buy groceries today, this time I will stop eating out, you're right.. it isn't healthy for me to do that, so I'll stop.. I swear!!!!
And I've been exercising like crazy out here, but I like the P90X videos better.
No Baptisms yet.. like I said we are not giving up.. we'll never give up!!
WHAT!!!!!!!!!!! How dare that Christian took my place as rough house er.. tell him that when I get home... I"M COMIN FOR HIM!!!!!!!.. Just kiddin!!! Tell Josh that I miss Him to, and Rachael, and Abby. Don't worry, I'm workin on sending something to Christian, Hogan, and Katelyn.
Tell everyone all is well here.
Gotta go, see ya
Love,
-Jed
P.S. Tell Grandpa Wallis that I'm still thinking about him.
Nope, no tornado's, but huge storms though, there were a few tornado warnings, but none touched the ground.. yes, i'm safe.
thank you mom for the addrerall thing.. thank you thank you!!!!
Please don't turn off my debit card, I only have $46 dollars left on my mission card, I'm using it to buy groceries today, this time I will stop eating out, you're right.. it isn't healthy for me to do that, so I'll stop.. I swear!!!!
And I've been exercising like crazy out here, but I like the P90X videos better.
No Baptisms yet.. like I said we are not giving up.. we'll never give up!!
WHAT!!!!!!!!!!! How dare that Christian took my place as rough house er.. tell him that when I get home... I"M COMIN FOR HIM!!!!!!!.. Just kiddin!!! Tell Josh that I miss Him to, and Rachael, and Abby. Don't worry, I'm workin on sending something to Christian, Hogan, and Katelyn.
Tell everyone all is well here.
Gotta go, see ya
Love,
-Jed
P.S. Tell Grandpa Wallis that I'm still thinking about him.
No comments:
Post a Comment